It is in a space committed to the rights of its users and for this reason, it will have maximum transparency and rigor about everything you need to know about this website.
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Identity of the person in charge: Ingenio City Council
- Name: turismoingenio.com
- CIF: P3501200D
- Address: Plaza de la Candelaria, 1, Ingenio, 35250, Gran Canaria.
- email: [email protected]
- Activity: local administration and local administration bodies. General activities of the Public Administration.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web turismoingenio.com, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of turismoingenio.com or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the portal ( indicate domain), or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, turismoingenio.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems. computer (software and hardware) of the user, or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to turismoingenio.com can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Ingenio City Council who assumes all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and turismoingenio.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
The web pages turismoingenio.com also provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links.
Turismoingenio.com is not responsible in any case for the results that the user may derive from accessing said links.
Likewise, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, affiliate programs that access the users’ browsing habits to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and not identifiable to the user.
Turismoingenio.com does not grant any guarantee, nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Illegal or improper use of this website.
In general, the relations between turismoingenio.com and the users of the telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Gran Canaria.
If any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any other comment on the turismoingenio.com portal, please contact [email protected]
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on March 12, 2021.